A Fortified Point (very commonly called a fort) is a point which can be occupied on the map to obtain money per hour, the amount depending on the level. There are 10 levels of forts.
Information on all fortsEdit
Recommended amount of Catapults to take over
Money given per hour
- Make your catapults move up, and make them attack calvary.
- By the end of round 1 all enemy calvary should die, if not round 2 will take out all cavalry. Put your catapults to wait.
- Next the catapults will target the infantry, let them do so they should all die in about 5 turns.
- The archers will die in 1 turn.
- If fort level 6 or above, the catapults will take out the other sides catapults.